Whether you are picking out a new dock or boat lift many of the factors that you must consider remain the same. We have put together a small list of things to keep in mind when looking to improve your shorefront.
Factors to Consider:
- Regulatory and environmental considerations and approvals
- Boat Weight (Include Gas & Gear)
- Water depth, wave heights, prevailing wind directions
- Water fluctuation (seasonal or tidal range)
- Type of bed material, sand, gravels, mud or rock
- Drive Train Option (Manual, Winch, Hydraulic, VSD)
- Power needs–AC, battery or solar
- Bunk Requirements (Power, Pontoon, Sail, Seaplane)
- Canopy Selection
For assistance in choosing the best boat lift for your specific application please contact an associate for more information.