Description of the Post Sectional Docks:
Easy-Level Levelling Systems
- Effortlessly level each dock section independently from the top with a cordless drill.
- If one pad drops into a hole or sinks into the mud it can easily be leveled.
- Screw-jacks also eliminate winches, broken cables and binding pipes found on other dock systems.
- Legs can accommodate water depths up to 64 inches.
Maintenance-free aluminum decking with a baked on powder coating giving the look of real wood.
Water resistant anti-slip surface that protects your dock from lifting wave and the storm surge effect. The decking is environmentally friendly as it allows submerged aquatic vegetation to grow.
Maintenance-free aluminum decking with baked on anti-ski surface. The dock has a ribbed underside which allows air to move freely keeping the dock cool.
Components & Leg Sizing
Superior Sectional Docks
What makes a FLOE sectional dock superior over other brands:
- Sturdy, lightweight design
- Fast – easy assembly and breakdown with NO tools
- Compact storage
- Exceptional value
- Easy-level™ legs – with top side leveling
Docks That Are Built To Last
These docks are solid to walk on and break down quickly with no tools. They are a great solution for shorelines with steep hills where traditional roll-in docks aren’t suitable and where there is limited shoreline space.
The custom extruded frame gives high strength with low weight. FLOE uses corrosion resistant stainless steel and aluminum fasteners. Dock sections are available in 4′ widths and 8′, 10′ or 12′ lengths
The modular design uses quick-connects™ for unlimited configurations. Create sundecks by attaching additional docks to the side of the main dock.
Sectional Dock Video