Description of the Roll-In Docks:
(click to view)
- Bridge-Type Truss
- Highest strength-to-weight ratio available
- Open design allows large waves to flow through the dock section rather than pounding against it
- Webbing is melded on the inside for a sharp clean appearance
Dock Sections & Sundecks
Ramps & Wedges
Maintenance-free aluminum decking with a baked on powder coating giving the look of real wood.
Plush marine grade carpet glued to rot-resistant 5/8” treated plywood. Colours available are weather wood and blue.
Gorgeous cedar decking constructed with 5/4” radius edged boards, attached with stainless steel fasteners.
Maintenance-free aluminum decking with baked on anti-ski surface. The dock has a ribbed underside which allows air to move freely keeping the dock cool.
- Securely links modular dock sections together vs. hard bolting.
- Quickly add or disconnect sections.
- Can be located anywhere making it easy to create custom dock configurations such as slips.
- Disconnected sections can be moved independently to make installation and removal easy.
- Transport position allows the dock to pivot so multiple sections can be pulled in and out of the water.
- Effortlessly level each dock section independently from the top with a cordless drill.
- If one wheel drops into a hole or sinks into the mud it can easily be leveled.
- Eliminates having to lift and level the heavy mid-section of a dock that uses potentially dangerous and unsightly support posts.
- Screw-jacks also eliminate winches, broken cables and binding pipes found on other dock systems.
Wheel & Sand Pad Choices
- Standard wheel fills with water for ballast; it can be used for permanent or seasonal applications. The standard wheel is for use when anticipated settling in mud is less than 6 inches.
- Mud wheel is not drilled and adds buoyancy to ease installation and removal. The mud wheel is for use when anticipated settling in dense mud is greater than 6 inches.
- Sand-pads are available for installations where portability is not a concern; the pad pivots to conform to changing bottom contours.
Double Braced Legs
- Dock sections are safer and more stable than the competition.
- Eliminates the side-to-side sway common with other docks.
- More rigid and durable than other docks that use vertical non-braced pipes especially when transporting over rough terrain.
- No High maintenance cable or chain to tension.
- Wheel-kits can accommodate water depths up to 8 ½ feet.
View in a storm (video)
FLOE Roll-In Advantage
6 Reasons why more people buy FLOE modular roll-in aluminum docks than any other in the world!
- Gorgeous shorefront appeal
- Rock solid stability
- Easiest to level
- Modular design
- Easiest to install and remove
- For 30 years, FLOE’s quality and innovation have been and continue to be the benchmark for the dock and boat lift industry
Dock Sections That Are Built To Last
FLOE dock sections are built to last. Custom extruded aluminum and innovative engineering go hand-in-hand to provide our customers with benefits that are unmatched in the industry.
Structural components and FLOE accessories are made from custom extruded aluminum. FLOE uses corrosion resistant stainless steel and aluminum fasteners.
Dock sections are available in 8′, 10′, 12′ and 16′ lengths and 2′, 4′ and 6′ widths. FLOE’s maintenance free aluminum dock systems are manufactured to provide you with a long lasting, trouble-free investment. It may just be the last dock you ever buy!
Bridge type truss with the highest strength-to-weight ratio available. The open design allows large waves to flow through the dock section rather than pound against it.
Easy-Level Legs allow you to effortlessly level each dock section independently from the top with a cordless drill. Screw jacks eliminate winches, broken cables, and binding pipes found on other docks. The Easy-Level legs can accomodate up to 8 1/2 ‘ of water.
Quick-Connects allow you to link modular dock sections together versus hard bolting. making it easy to quickly add or disconnect sections. The Quick-Connects can be added anywhere making it easy to create custom dock configurations such as slips.
Double-braced legs make the dock sections safe and more stable eliminating the side-to-side sway common with other docks. Multiple decking choices available for your dock system, choose from grey aluminum, aluma-grain, marine grade carpet, or cedar decking.
Wheel or Sand pads:
Wheel or sand pad choices; the standard wheel fills with water for ballast and can be used for seasonal or permanent applications. Sand pad is available for installations where portability is not a concern and/or a necessity. Wide-based sand pads provide substantial support and stability. The sand pads pivot to conform to changing bottom contours.
Shore-end ramps are the perfect approach to your dock, as well as the most cost effective way to add length. The shore-end ramp attaches using our exclusive dock hook. It pivots up and down and easily detaches for seasonal storage.
Truss ramps have a bridge truss structure to match your other dock sections. They can be used with or without wheel kits. With wheels it can be independently adjusted and moved around like other sections.
FLOE’s sundecks offer you a spacious way to enjoy your time on the water. Many sizes are available to accommodate your needs.
Dock wedges increases your deck space while making an attractive safe corner. They also make a great spot to attach a bench or ladder. Roll-in wedges come in 2′, 4′ and 6′ widths.
Roll-In Dock Video: